13 September 2012

I finally have a facebook page!!!

Where has the year gone? I knew I hadn't been blogging for a little while but I didn't realise just how long it has been!
So firstly I would like to apologise to those of you who were good enough to follow me for not giving you anything to follow! 
I haven't forgotten about crafting though, problems with my old computer meant it was taking at least 10 minutes to load a page then freezing for half an hour! Being that I am not at all technical my reaction was to keep turning it on and off. Then after this didn't work I tried ignoring it for a while only to return a few weeks later to find it still wasn't playing ball! The end result was to just give up and buy a new one!
So now I'm back, I have been designing some pretty money boxes, some cute little hanging hearts and more wooden letters. I will do a proper blog post on them soon but at the moment whilst I have a sparkly new computer (that's still under warranty) I have finally got round to creating a facebook page! I admit I am quite far behind the times but I'm getting there slowly!
Please visit and if you like what you see then please like the page! www.facebook.com/jamdalory 
Until next time,
Jem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x